22.6.13

BEAUTY New Era



ello everybody . I am the editor and founder of the magazine BEAUTY on Stardoll. Those who do not know, my name is Anatoly. I love Stardoll and work in the field of fashion and magazines. This time I appear on Stardoll again. I don't  remember how many times, but this time I'm ready again. I wont be modest, my magazines are all loved because of the pictures, table of contents, and loved by come who have paid to be models. This time again, I will introduce a paid model agency, because  I'm not going to go soon! Prices are moderate, but for the work I want to receive the reward. As well, my employees will receive a salary, once a month, for their work. I offer you an alternative piece, we give you a good feel, interesting pages in a magazine, and in the meantime you pay for our labor. In my opinion it is all sensible and grown-up. I hope you're interested in it and are running to learn more about the modeling agency and our jobs.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий